She graduated from İstanbul Anatolian High School of Fine Arts in 1998,
Mimar Sinan University / Architecture Faculty / Interior Design in 2003.
She worked at NSMH with Nevzat Sayın and Mine Ovacık for Yeniköy Özen Residence Project in 2001.
She worked at Cadro Design in 2004, at Atelye 5 with Barbara Pensoy in 2005, at Geomim with Mahmut Anlar between 2006-2011.
She was involved in Atelye 5 Projects: Maçka Atelye 5 Office, Bodrum Gündoğan Park Farilya House Project and Ortaköy Reina Nightclub Project
She was involved in Geomim Projects:
- - Ortaköy Erguvan Restaurant
- - Kanyon Numnum Restaurant
- - Akaretler Der Die Das Restaurant
- - Emaar Toscana Vadisi Essporto Gym
- - Teşvikiye Geomim Office
- - Bayrampaşa Ora İstanbul Project ( Holiday Inn Express & Crown Plaza ).
- - From 2001 to 2011,she gained great value of experience on project design and implementation.
- - In 2010,she participated in the "LİSELİM" exhibition, which was organized by İstanbul Anatolian High School of Fine Arts in Tophane-i Amire, with 3 different lighting designs.
- - She established her Design Office on 2011 to present her creativity, based on her experience on a more independant base.